Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Girls Left in The Ruins

The Challengers


Casey- She's a weak ass who seems to use this to her advantage by not getting picked to go into the ruins. If you didn't know, the Champions made a rule that for guys on there team, they would get to pick who they go against, except the girls don't have that same rule. That's why Casey hasn't gone in the ruins yet. She is really starting to piss off her team because they really want her off.








Sarah- Quite possibly one of the best girl competitor's ever because she is not only a strong player (she had won twice in the ruins) but she is very positive and doesn't freak out when her place in the game is jeopardized. I really am convinced this girl doesn't have a bad bone in her body. I think she is one of my favorites because she isn't annoying as hell like almost everyone else. Sarah FTW!!















Kim- I feel very indifferent about Kim. She did really good in the Duel II except she didn't have the numbers on her side. In this challenge, I sometimes forget she is there. She was able to win one of her ruins and I think she has a shot at making it to the end. Hopefully she comes back in another challenge as a veteran and can win because this challenge isn't looking good for her team.















KellyAnne- WOW! I hated this girl on The Island and on The Island Reunion. Except she has done a complete 180 for me. I am somewhat surprised at how good of a competitor she is (she won both of her ruins). I definitely think a match up between her and Susie would be awesome to see because they are both the strongest. KellyAnne is another I want to see return as a veteran.






The Champions

Susie- Poor Susie, all of the other old champion women have abandon her. Susie in some ways I believe is a little overrated. I didn't like her cocky attitude at the beginning but she has kind of grown on me now. Since their seems to be only 1 or 2 more ruins left before the finals, I'm not sure if she can take out 2 challenger girls. It definitely will be interesting to see who she goes against the next to ruins. (Off topic but this girl looks exactly like Teri Polo in Meet the Parents)

No comments: