Monday, November 9, 2009

The Challengers Are on a Roll




So just when I was ready to give up on the 'sorry of an excuse' team known as the Challengers, they didn't start winning challenges. LOL. Let's be honest, from the picture to my left, you can obviously tell there was SO MUCH chemistry and they were all excited to win! (note the sarcasm).

BUT (and that is a big "but") they have managed to win all of the Ruins in the last 2.5 episodes. Starting with Sarah in episode 4, the Challengers have managed to keep there team of 7 players. Now don't get me wrong, even though the Champions and Challengers both have 7 teammates, the Champions is definitely stacked with 5 guys compared to the Challengers 3 guys.

Now if we look at it, since there are only two more girl ruins (Susie and Johanna are the only girls left on the Champions team), that means most likely two Challenger girls will make it to the end for sure. Let's pray Casey isn't one of them ;)

In my opinion, I hope that Brad is able to take out one of the guys in the Johnny-Derrick-Kenny-Evan alliance because they do not deserve to win. Not because they are mean to other people or the back-stab there fellow teammates, but simply because they are ANNOYING AS HELL. I would have said I hoped Cohutta makes it to the end but at this point he's the smallest, has the least power in the house, and has the most money in the whole house with a whopping $18,650.

Tomorrow I will be blogging about my opinions on the Champion team and who I want to advance. Please feel free to leave your opinions about anything I said in the comment box.

1 comment:

RearNakedNews.com said...

Can we have a post dedicated to Derek's hair?

He's sort of going with a reverse ponytail at this point.