Friday, November 20, 2009

Finally! A Good Episode of The Ruins!

So this pasts weeks episode of The Ruins was by far the best. Partially because of the events that occurred, but I also liked how they didn't even start the challenge until a half hour into the episode. I honestly think that there was so much crazy shit going on that MTV wasn't showing us, but they finally unleashed it. I'm going to go down the list of things that happened and tell you my thoughts.

Brad and Darrell Fight- So the episode starts with KellyAnne having a birthday party. Well, Brad still isn't over the whole Casey drama and he ends up drinking way too much. He then goes into the Champions bedroom acting like a tough guy and starts provoking Darrell. I don't know how drunk Darrell was or even if he was drunk at all, but he repeatedly tells Brad to back off. When Brad pushes Darrell, Darrell gets Brad on the floor and lands a good 5 to 6 solid punches. They both end up getting kicked off.

IMO: I am very surprised that BRAD and DARRELL fought. They seemed like the two mellow-headed players on their team. I still like Brad because you cannot deny that he is a nice guy on TV, but I definitely do not fault Darrell for acting out in some way, I just think the way Darrell handled it was wrong. Dude, you won 4/4 challenges and were on your way to winning 5! Why would you mess that up, even if someone wanted to fight you?

KellyAnne Vs. Dunbar- Now this fight I find absolutely hilarious. Apparently Dunbar had been telling a bunch of cast members that he banged KellyAnne on the Real World: Sydney. When KellyAnne finds this out, she quickly denies it and becomes pissed with Dunbar. Even when Dunbar and Kim are discussing it in the bathroom, she is outside the door yelling things at Dunbar.

IMO: Now, I don't really know who to believe. If you watch Sydney, it does kind of look like they hooked up sexually. And we all know KellyAnne gets a bad rap for being a hoe and she could be trying to cover it up. On the other hand, we know how much of a meathead "Dummie-Bear" is and he could be saying this just to sound cool. KellyAnne is growing on me on this challenge and I love how she did not care about Dunbar possibly getting eliminated.

Susie Vs. Champions Team
- So here's the dilemma. The only girl left on the Champions team is little old Susie. So she will be going into the elimination round no matter what every time. Susie believes that she should be allowed to choose who she goes against (cough *Casey* cough ). Well, the Champion Men love Casey because her sucky physical abilities are making them win. But Susie knows that the Challengers want to send Casey into the Ruins so if Susie throws the challenge, she will definitely get to go against Casey. In the end, the Champions win but Susie is convinced to pick Kim this time around.

2 comments:

Adam B. said...

Hey I have been reading your blog for a while and really enjoy it. For the new Real World some of my friends and myself are doing a Real World fantasy challenge. You should check out my blog for the details. If you want to join our fantasy group for Fresh Meat 2 in the spring just let me know and I will save a spot for you.

My blog is adambeat.blogspot.com

The posts about the Real World should be about three or four down. In majority I post about sports but the Real World and the challenges is just about as fun as following a professional team so I am starting to post about it too.

Webmaster said...

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm definitely going to check out your blog and the fantasy challenge.