Saturday, November 28, 2009

Darrell Says He's Down With Another Challenge


These are excerpts from the interview Darrell Taylor did with RealityWanted.com.

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: Do you feel confident that, if that fight hadn’t happened, your team would’ve stayed true to their word and let you get to the finale?
A. Darrell: Yeah, I would’ve been there. They wouldn’t have screwed me. They like me and more importantly, they’re scared of me.

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: Was this your last challenge or do you have another one in you?
A. Darrell: Actually, I got one more in me. I wanna win, I’m not gonna lie. When they took everything away, our freedom and everything, I was like, “F this.” On other challenges, we would get to go out and get away from the game. It was an insane situation and we looked dumb. If you were us, you’d do the same crap.


I really do feel kind of bad for this guy because he seems really cool and it sucks that he messed up his winning streak. I think this guy should come back on a Duel-style challenge so he can win easily.

Credit: Reality Wanted

No comments: