Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Ruins Finale

So just as I thought the inevitable would happen, the sky would turn orange, hell world freeze over, and the Challengers would win, I was proved wrong by the Champions when they won the Ruins final challenge. Yes, you heard me, Johnny Bananas, undercover lovers Evan and Kenny, Derrick, and Susie were able to beat the 2 Challenger girls. Unfortunately, while Sarah and KellyAnne were ahead of the Champions team most of the time, the fact that neither of them were motivating one another to work faster lead to their defeat.

Well that's that. By the way, I put up 2 polls on the left of this poll, and would appreciate if you voted because I am really curious as to what you guys think of this season's challenge. And also, for your enjoyment pleasure, watch this video of Sarah bawling her eyes out. I love Sarah, but I don't know how much more crying I can take!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed watching Susie be carried around like a sack of potatoes by the guys on her team. Funny.

Anonymous said...

I was actually quite shocked when that happened. I thought Susie would have done well. I guess she just can't keep up with the boys