Monday, December 7, 2009

The Best of the Best Challenge Dailies- Wes and Brianna

So I checked out the challengedailes.com site to pick up and interesting video for you guys, and I found a video from almost each of the cast members from The Ruins who gave their own input on the challenge. I found 2 very INTERESTING videos for you guys to dissect.

The first video is of Wes. Wes speaks to the youth of the nation (we are, we are!!!!) and tells them that neither he nor anyone else on these shows are role models for them. He tells them to do good in school and not look up to them at all when they are in the house and on these shows. I find this so funny because he caused so many fights on this show. But to each his own.




This next video is from one of my favorite Real Worlders, Brianna from the Real World: Hollywood. She gives a very emotional speech saying that she truly believes in the Challengers team and that they can be Champions if they try hard enough. I cannot get over how much of a difference this girl was on The Ruins compared to the Real World. She is definitely one of my favorites from now on.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing nice videos. But these are not working proper. I like this show very muchhh... My favorite people on the show is Wes and My favorite challenge was the duel. I liked it because I liked all the challenges and the last episode. I give it 10 out of 10. Believe me guys,it's too interesting show. click at link for The Real World Mtv Seasons