Monday, December 21, 2009

The Real World DC Cast: Meet Ashley

So I'm gonna be honest, I've seen the trailer to The Real World: DC and I've seen pictures of the show, but I still have no clue as to who each cast member is and what they're like. So for the next week and day (because there is eight!), I'm going to post a short bio and video about each cast member so we can get to know them together! HAHAHA How nice of me, right? Here's Ashley:

Ashley is a Portuguese beauty, with a hot temper and a blunt demeanor. She's passionate and compassionate...and very opinionated, especially when it comes to heated topics like politics and religion. Ashley might be the most politically aware of the eight roommates. She was an Obama delegate from Vegas, and she will debate anyone, anytime about anything. And she'll be happy to tell you why she's right. She reads voraciously and knows her stuff, but will she turn that passion into opportunity in D.C.? Ashley is a self proclaimed "walking oxymoron" - the smart one who didn't go to college, the tomboy who wears dresses, the liberal Christian, the bitchy caregiver. Newly single, Ashley has her sights set on the guys of D.C.


Let me forewarn you, she's fucking hyper and borderline annoying. I have a feeling I'm not gonna like her.




1 comment:

Adam B. said...

This girl seems like a piece of work.