Saturday, October 24, 2009

Katie Doyle Explains Her Hate For Sarah

So this week on the Ruins, some crazy shit went down! Katie randomly flipped out on Sarah when she found a plunger in her bed, and it was never really explained why Katie didn't like her. I mean, in the end, Sarah got the last word and sent Katie home. But Katie did an interview with RealityWanted and had this to say about Sarah:

Katie: Sarah never left the Champion team’s room. I’d wake up and she’d be sitting there. I’d go to bed and she’d be sitting there. She was always trying to get in with Kenny and Evan. People started calling her Super Fan because she only wanted to hang out with older cast members. Somebody told me that she referred to me is crazy, which is fine. But if you call me crazy, I’m not going to like you. I was pissed off about the plunger, they put baby powder on my bed, which they didn’t show, and then Evan told me it was the blue team. I associate Sarah with the blue team and she was laughing and she already annoys the crap out of me. I definitely overreacted. I apologized to her the next day. If I’m not a jerk, then I don’t get any air time. They didn’t show my apology. I shouldn’t have called her fat. I knew that calling her fat would get a reaction and that was my motive at the time. I don’t dislike her. I just think that when you’re that new, don’t be that ballsy.
Credit: RealityWanted.com



No comments: