Monday, September 28, 2009

Johanna Botta- Challenge Hottie


So the Real World/Road Rules Challenges are filled with a lot of beautiful women. You have Beth, Coral, Katie...? Anyways, one of the most mind boggling women to appear on the challenges, in my opinion is Johanna Botta. This Peruvian native appeared on The Real World: Austin in 2005 and has been appearing on the Challenge shows such as Fresh Meat, The Gauntlet III (she won), The Island, and The upcoming show The Ruins.

Johanna was also known for dating Wes who appeared on the same season of The Real World. The two were supposedly engaged at one point in time and broke up sometime after The Gauntlet III. On the Island, Johanna showed interest in cast-mate Kenny (Fresh Meat).

Now Johanna is back on The Ruins to win more money. Will she win, I don't know, but me and every other guy in the country hope she makes it far because I know who I'll be tuning in each week for.

No comments: