Monday, September 21, 2009

Fresh Meat on Fresh Meat 2



So after my post about the rumored cast for Fresh Meat 2, which by the way has changed but I have not updated yet, I got to thinking after I saw some of the names. We all are fairly familair, or should be if we're a true Real World/Road Rules Challenge fan, with the Fresh Meat. You know who I'm talking about, Evan Starkman, Evelyn Smith, Kenny Santucci, etc. In other words, all the people we are starting to get annoyed with...right?

Anyways, the speculated cast list suggests Fresh Meaters Kenny, Ev (newly added), and Ryan will appear on Fresh Meat 2. Mind you, half of the cast will have already done a MTV show, and the other half will be new faces to TV.

So do you think that it's fair to have the new faces from Fresh Meat Season1 compete with more new people on Fresh Meat 2? Or do you think the veterans for Fresh Meat 2 should come strictly from either The Real World or Road Rules?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they should only have people who were on Real World or Road Rules. I am so sick of some of the Fresh Meat 1 people.

Anonymous said...

I hate the fresh meat people. So annoyinggggg

Anonymous said...

as long as wes is there i dont care

Anonymous said...

yeah, Ima go with annoying too...especially the whole Kevan fiasco, man did that ever sucked.

MadGHouse said...

Evan Starkman is the greatest!! I luv that kid. Represents Canada like crazy. I love it when he walks around town in his LongJohn Suit. GO FRESH MEAT 1!!! And I really hope that CJ (real world: cancun) is not actually going to be on the show. He is such a douche! They should put Bronne on it.